It’s relatively difficult to discover a place where the climate is the way you like it and simply culminate all year around. We’ve all accomplished days when we felt excessively hot or excessively icy. Some like to persevere it, and some grasp it or battle it in the most clever way.
I discovered photographs indicating individuals provoking the climate and absolutely nailing it, demonstrating en route that human imagination knows no limits. Which one of these should be named the victor of the climate fight?
20. What a subtle way to send a message…
19. When it’s just a little too cold to wear nothing at all:
18. With a DIY swimming pool, the crucial element for success is the DIY drink.
17. Cookies: “We’re baking in here!”
16. And it was love at first sight!
15. Don’t want to leave your room with AC? Just bring it with you!
14. Human creativity knows no shape.
13. You know it’s scorching hot outside if your mom takes the oven mitts with her…
12. Hiking? I’ll bring my AC!
11. A professional right there!
10. Finally! The proper use of a tractor has been found.
9. Siesta time, amigos!
8. A whole queue of shady people
7. No shade? Create it!
6. You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh!
5. Good old Marilyn is always there for you. Well, at least her dress is!
4. Crashing on the couch…which crashed onto the beach?
3. When you ask your husband to warm up the car:
2. When keeping it wool goes wrong…
1. The best Pimp My Ride idea!
Which one of these did you like the most? Do you prefer hot or cold weather? Share your answers in the comments below.
THIS is the secret behind Michael Jackson’s anti-gravity dance moves
e’ve all grown up trying to imitate Michael Jackson’s dance moves–be it the oh-so-smooth moon-walk or the EPIC forward-lean. Whether we nailed the moves or not is a whole other discussion.
But what if we told you that as talented as MJ was, those dance moves–the forward-lean especially–were not purely talent.
That’s right-the legendary Michael Jackson kept the trick behind his sought-after dance move a secret from fans all through his 38-year-long career.
The secret behind his iconic 45-degree lean, the one he first orchestrated for the video of Smooth Criminal, has finally been revealed.
When the video first came out, it was thought that the pop legend used wires to master the slow forward-lean. MJ, however, wanted to recreate the same gravity-defying feat live on stage.
According to The Mirror, Michael and his team created a one-off shoe with an extending slot at the bottom of the heel.
The slots could then extend at any given time and connect to a peg in the stage, keeping the shoe secure as Michael leaned forward–supporting his own body as he did it.